[Lista ArNOG] issue internet las toninas.

Ivan Fortunesky ivanfortunesky en gmail.com
Mie Ago 2 15:22:49 ART 2017

Since 14:51GMT we’re experiencing a fiber cut in Toninas, Argentina,
impacting our traffic through the Atlantic.This fiber cut was caused by
road works , and the current ETR is for 20:00GMT.

Also since July 19th we’re experiencing a subsea fiber cut 140kms outside
of Barranquilla, which impacts our traffic through the Pacific path, and
limits our networks redundancy. There is already a repair ship on the sea
working on several points of damage, but there’s no firm ETR for that event.