[Lista ArNOG] Fwd: [v6ops] Question about "Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers"

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Mie Jul 29 03:15:59 -03 2020

FYI

Quien tenga una opinion, puede enviarsela a Fred Baker, tal como lo
menciona debajo...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [v6ops] Question about "Operational Implications of IPv6
Packets with Extension Headers"
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:55:45 -0700
From: Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf en gmail.com>
To: IPv6 Operations <v6ops en ietf.org>

It looks like Fernando (et al) revised this and posted draft -04 on
Saturday, and there has been a flurry of discussion. I haven't been
through the document or the entire thread yet, but I do observe that a
number of people have comments, and several people have expressed
interest in the document.

Let me ask the obvious question: you we want to adopt this as a working
group draft? I won't ask you to hum; whether you wish to say "yes",
"no", or "abstain", please reply to this email *privately* (which is to
say, to v6ops-chairs) with that word prepended on the subject line. I'll
give us 48 hours, which is to say that I will evaluate and state the
result Thursday evening Pacific time.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?qdr=a&q=%22draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops%22
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?qdr=a&q=%22Operational
Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers%22
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
   "Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers",
Fernando Gont, Nick Hilliard, Gert Doering, Warren Kumari, Geoff Huston,
2020-07-25,