[Lista ArNOG] Compatibilidad SFP / SFP+ Plus...?

Jose Luis Painceira jose en pccp.net.ar
Mie Mayo 10 11:48:47 ART 2017

Andres,

Fijate acá

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/MikroTik_SFP_module_compatibility_table#SFP.2B_interface_compatibility_settings_with_1G_links

SFP+ interface compatibility settings with 1G links

For MikroTik devices with SFP+ interface that support both 10G and 1G link
rate following settings are needed to be set on both linked devices for
required interfaces. In order to get them working in 1G link rate.

   - auto-negotiation disabled
   - port speed 1G
   - FD

Devices which SFP+ ports support 1G links:

   - CCR1072-1G-8S+ - All SFP+ interfaces can be used in 1G mode if
   required.
   - CCR1036-8G-2S+ - All SFP+ interfaces can be used in 1G mode if
   required.
   - CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ - All SFP+ interfaces can be used in 1G mode if
   required.
   - CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ - All SFP+ interfaces can be used in 1G mode if
   required.
   - CSS326-24G-2S+RM - All SFP+ interfaces can be used in 1G mode if
   required.
   - CRS226-24G-2S+ - Only SFP+1 supports 1G link speed, SFP+2 is for 10G
   links only.
   - CRS210-8G-2S+ - Only SFP+1 supports 1G link speed, SFP+2 is for 10G
   links only.

Devices which SFP+ interfaces can be used only for 10G links:

   - CCR1016-12S-1S+
   - CRS212-1G-10S-1S+

--
Saludos,

*Ing. José Luis Painceira*
*PCCP S.A.  -  http://www.pccp.net.ar <http://www.pccp.net.ar/>*
Av. Cabildo 2040 15° D - C1428AAP - Buenos Aires - 0810-345-9800